Tennco express airport shuttle charged card twice no show at airport
Update added by user Jun 10
certified letters got returned to sender.
Original review posted by user Jun 09
Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle
from Memphis Airport to downtown. In 2014, there were no problems with the airport shuttle. They arrived at the airport and took us downtown. After the festival, they arrived
at our hotel and took us back to the airport. In preparation for the 2016 festival I bought reservation online with Tennco July 2015 with my debit card. We arrived at 930am April 29th 2016
and waited an hour for Tennco. They were "no-call/no-show" at their designated pickup spot. Multiple calls to three (3) different phone numbers went unanswered and multiple voice mails
we not returned (as did numerous e-mails) We took an Uber car to the Peabody. I never got i touch with them May 2nd 2016 (for the return trip from The Peabody to the airport) so we took
Uber back to the airport.
Back at home I finally got in touch with them. They gave me no explanation and offered no apology. I had just left my local bank when I called where I had discovered that after sixty (60) days
they would not accept a fraud complaint.(they had double-charged my debit card $60.00 x 2) Alonzo Grant III, over the phone, told me they would mail me a refund check if I emailed
him my address. This was May 3rd 2016.
May 7th Alonzo Grant III sent me an email from email@example.com telling me he is mailing me a check May 12th This check never arrived
I have learned the following:
The company is owned by Alonzo Grant III and his brother Gregory R. Grant
Certified letters to P.O. Box 3311, 22 N. 3rd St and 1710 Dunn Avenue have been returned to sender
Certified letter to Alonzo Grant III home address 4748 Lanlee is pending returned to sender
They have a "F" grade with the Better Business Bureau.
As per Internet reviews they have been taking people's money and then not showing up randomly for YEARS (as far back as 2011)
As per the Permits office for City of Memphis they are not authorized to run a shuttle service since March 31st 2016
As per the ground transportation office of Memphis airport they are not authorized to pick up passengers at the airport
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airport Shuttle Services Memphis Tn
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Any talent agency that requires you to pay upfront and everything in house before they shoot projects over to you is a SCAM. Urban Talent has been doing this for..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "My email response to LG's diagnosis and estimate: "Just off the telephone with LG Customer Service after receiving this disturbing diagnosis email and estimate. The diagnosis is non-nonsensical, poorly written and..."
- "I bought some green beans to find mold in it how nasty..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."